At Last - - - An INSTEON Based Wall Outlet!
Do you have lamps and appliances you want to automate that are plugged into exposed outlets? If so, OutletLinc is a perfect fit. It gives you fast, reliable INSTEON control with the sleek look of a modern, decora-style outlet. Available at our store in in white, ivory, and almond. (Note: Outlet cover is not included.)
This two receptacle wall socket has the top outlet wired as an 15 amp INSTEON controllable appliance module. You can control up to a 15 amp resistive load or up to a 480 watt incandescent load. Just plug your lamp or small appliance into the socket and then it is controllable via your favorite home automation program like Indigo
For added convenience, OutletLinc's bottom outlet is always on. So, whether you need an outlet in the hallway for the vacuum, or an outlet behind the living room couch for an INSTEON tabletop controller, you'll never have to worry about the outlet being switched off. Also, if you ever need to switch the top INSTEON enabled outlet on manually, you can either use OutletLinc's built-in ON/OFF button (located between its two outlets) or turn your lamp or appliance on and off with its own ON/OFF switch (with load sensing enabled).
INSTEON OutletLinc is fully INSTEON compatible and X10 ready. Homeowners with existing X10 networks can easily migrate to an INSTEON network without having to discard all their existing X10 devices. X10 ready means that the module can respond to X10 commands from a program like Indigo. Note that all INSTEON devices repeat INSTEON signals thus making your INSTEON network even stronger. However, if used as an X10 device, X10 commands are not repeated.
All OutletLinc settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are not lost during power failures. Additionally, in the event of a power loss, the OutletLinc will return the appliance it is controlling to its last on/off state when power is restored.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Status LED: White
- Dimensions: 4.1" H x 1.73" W x 1.73" D
2.76" H (7.01cm) x 1.73" W (4.394cm) x 1.40"D (3.556cm) (main body)Maximum Load: 480 Watts (for incandescent loads)
- Maximum Amps: 15 Amps (for resistive loads)
- Minimum Load: No minimum load required
- Memory: Non-volatile EEPROM
- Operating Temperature: Indoors, 32°F to 122°F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Neutral Connection: Required
- INSTEON Addresses: 1 hard-coded out of 16,777,216 possible
- INSTEON Links: 417 out of 16,777,216 possible
- INSTEON Powerline Frequency: 131.65 KHz
- INSTEON Commands Repeated: Yes
- X10 Address: 1 optional (comes unassigned)
- Power Wire Leads: 6", 16 AWG, stranded, 600V, 105°C insulation, ends stripped and tinned, LINE (black), NEUTRAL (white)
- Ground Lead: 6", 18AWG, stranded, bare copper
- Supply Voltage: 120 Volts AC +/-10%, 60 Hertz, single phase