The IRLinc – INSTEON IR Transmitter converts INSTEON commands sent from any INSTEON Controller to IR commands for controlling your audio/video devices. You can also set up macros to send several IR commands from a single INSTEON button-press. In the box will also be 9 ft Blinking Dual Stick-On IR Emitters for easy set up. The IRLinc Transmitter is compatible with almost every IR command, thus allowing you to control your TV, music, stereo and more from your INSTEON front door KeypadLinc or the RemoteLinc on your coffee table. Of course with Indigo 5 and the free Indigo Touch iPhone App downloaded from the iTunes Store, you can even have that control from your iPhone or your iPod touch.
The IRLinc - INSTEON IR Transmitter allows you to turn any KeypadLinc, RemoteLinc, or ControLinc into a remote that will integrate INSTEON controlled lights and devices with your whole-home music system or home theater. For example, using an INSTEON controller such as a KeypadLinc, you can set up buttons for play, stop, volume up, volume down, previous track, next track, change source and power to control your whole-home music system. With Indigo 5 running on your Mac, you can even pull out your iPhone or iPod touch with the Indigo Touch iPhone App installed and have control of your INSTEON and A/V equipment, ensuring that everything is turned off, all while you are at work or on vacation.
IR Macro Support
The IRLinc Transmitter supports IR macros. This means several IR commands can be programmed to a single INSTEON controller button. Have your TV and tuner turn on, select the cable box as your source and turn on your lights from the touch of a button.
Independent On/Off Buttons
The IRLinc Transmitter features the ability to program independent IR commands or macros to each of the On and the Off on any INSTEON controller. For example, make your RemoteLinc even more intuitive by programming the "Volume Up" IR command to the 1st On button and "Volume Down" IR command to the 1st Off button. Also, take advantage of macros by programming your two favorite television channels to the 2nd On/Off button pair. For example, you can program your RemoteLinc's 2nd On button to change to CNN, while the 2nd Off button changes the channel to MSN.
The IRLinc Transmitter is fully INSTEON compatible and X10 ready. Homeowners with existing X10 networks can easily migrate to an INSTEON network without having to discard all their existing X10 devices. “X10 ready” means that any X10 controller can control IRLinc using X10 commands.
All IRLinc settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are not lost during power failures.
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 2 years, limited
- Status LED: 1 blue LED (on the side)
- Talk Back LED: 1 red LED (per emitter head)
- IR Codes: Standard CE IR codes
- INSTEON Addresses: 1 hard-coded out of 16,777,216 possible
- INSTEON Links: 128 IR codes total
- INSTEON Powerline Frequency: 131.65 KHz
- INSTEON Minimum Transmit Level: 3.2 Vpp into 5 Ohms
- INSTEON Minimum Receive Level: 10 mV
- INSTEON Messages Repeated: Yes
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 32° F to 122° F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 4.0" H x 2.5" W x 1.5" D
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Supply Voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 10%, 60 Hz, single phase
- Surge Protection: MOV rated for 150 Volts
- Power Plug: 3-Pin grounded
- Pass Through Outlet: 3-Pin grounded
- Maximum Pass-Through Load: 15 Amps
- X10 Addresses: Supports all 256 (128 IR codes max)
- IR Frequency Range: 20kHz - 70kHz
- IR Jack Output: 18mA peak (2 emitters or 1 blaster)
- IR Jack: 1/8" mini plug
- IR Learning Range: Up to 4"
- Number of IR Codes Supported: 128 total
- Pause Between IR: 0.5 seconds