Do you already have a Security Spy 3 license and want to increase the number of cameras you can control?
Use the Options Menu at the bottom of this page to make your upgrade purchase.
However, if you don't currently have a SecuritySpy 3 License, you need to go to this page to purchase your SecuritySpy 3 base license. If you're a SecuritySpy 2.x license holder, contact us for your upgrade pricing schedule.
Upgrade Prices for Increasing Your Camera Count under an existing System 3 license
- 1 Camera to 4 Camera Use - $72 (the default upgrade)
- 1 Camera to 8 Camera Use - $192
- 1 Camera to 16 Camera Use - $432
- 1 Camera to 32 Camera Use - $752
- 1 Camera to Unlimited Number of Cameras - $1002
- 4 Cameras to 8 Camera Use - $120
- 4 Cameras to 16 Camera Use - $360
- 4 Cameras to 32 Camera Use - $680
- 4 Cameras to Unlimited Number of Cameras - $930
- 8 Cameras to 16 Camera Use - $240
- 8 Cameras to 32 Camera Use - $560
- 8 Cameras to Unlimited Number of Cameras - $810
- 16 Cameras to 32 Camera Use - $320
- 16 Cameras to Unlimited Number of Cameras - $570
- 32 Cameras to Unlimited Number of Cameras - $250
You will receive your email order receipt from MacHomeStore immediately after you submit your order. You will then receive a second email shortly after that from MacHomeStore with the SecuritySpy download link along with your new registered unlock license key for the increased number of cameras.
If you did not purchase your original SecuritySpy license from our store and you are now purchasing one of the Upgrade Number of Cameras License (1 to 4; 4 to 8; 8 to Unlimited; etc), be sure and copy and paste your current SecuritySpy license in the comments section of your order at check out time. The upgrade prices listed in the "Upgrade my existing license" Option box below are add on prices to $72.
This is for purchase of the SecuritySpy software upgrade license only. There are NO CAMERAS included with the purchase.